Guest Rules & Regulations
Byoot Bay Policy:
- All visitors should apply and be aligned with Byoot Bay Guests’ Rules & Regulations.
- No Food and Drinks are allowed from outside the resort.
- Any violation of the following Rules & Regulations by guests may result in the immediate termination of the visit.
- For any information, Byoot Bay PR team shall support guests in:
- Providing full information about the resort (Brand, Geographical Location, Menus, Rooms and Day use rates, etc…)
- Provide all information about facilities (SPA, Premium Lounge, Pools, Kids Area, Paint Ball Area, Color Fight Area, WCs Locations, Gym, Praying Area, Football court, Tennis court, Volley Ball court, Bing Bong, etc…)
- Visitors must comply with the following facility appearance code (proper for family gatherings and outings)
- No beach clothes except on pools area.
- No see-through clothing.
- No political related symbols or markings.
- Pets are allowed in property following the instructions. Guests with disabilities with service animals will be allowed access to the facility and will not be denied the use of their service animal.
Allowed age groups:
- Infant and toddlers that must be carried are not considered to be a visitor.
- All persons under 12 years of age must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
- Weapons are not allowed by any means. For military or police personnel, the weapon should be left in the security office & will be given back upon leaving the premises.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit or stay and may be subject to arrest.
- Visitors engaged in unlawful conduct are subject to arrest.
- Physical contact between guests is not allowed.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to Byoot Bay property caused by themselves (Rooms Furniture, Landscape, Lakes, Pools, Walls, Public Areas, WCs, etc…)
- Children must not be permitted to run or play near to back areas, electricity & parking areas.
- Do not through trash in, pathways, lakes, pools or any other common areas. Trash bins are located throughout the property.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- Owners are responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of any damaged to property caused by themselves or to other cars.
- Park on the pathways is not allowed.
- Speed limit on property is 20 km/h.
- Car owners or drivers are not allowed to stay inside their cars inside the parking area for more than 5 minutes.
- Vehicles without registration number are not allowed to use Byoot Bay parking
- In case of car damages inside the parking area, the owner is responsible to inform the security office.
Personal Properties: In case of losing any personal staff in any of the public areas, guests are subject to search of their properties and Byoot Bay will not be responsible for any compensation